H3 Trainee Work Visa Application

Apply For Your H3 Work Visa

H-3 Trainee Work Visa

H-3 Trainee Visa General Information: The United States issues H-3 Temporary Trainee Visas to foreign nationals who wish to come to the United States for on-the-job training provided by an American company. H-3 Trainee Visa holders are allowed to work only for the company that is providing the training. Under this Trainee Visa, employment should only play a minor role in the program, as the main objective should be the training, not the actual work. H-3 Temporary Trainee Visas are usually issued for the duration of the training program (up to 2 years). Extensions may be granted, but within the 2-year limit.
What’s included
Additional information

H-3 Trainee Visa Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:

The following programs qualify for H-3 Temporary Trainee Visas: agriculture, technology, finance, communications, government, and almost any other field, except for medical training programs. There are other H-3 Trainee Visa restrictions, including that the training program must be not available in the applicant’s home country and that the training will benefit the applicant in obtaining employment in the applicant’s home country.

H-3 Trainee Visa Additional Information:

There is no annual cap on the number of H-3 Temporary Trainee Visas that can be issued. Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age of H-3 Visa holders are eligible for H-4 Visas. Dependents may remain in the United States, travel in and out of the country, but are not allowed to work on H-4 Visa status.

The H-3 Temporary Trainee Visa Application Guide

is comprehensive, detailed, and easy to understand. It contains everything one needs in order to successfully apply for a H-3 Trainee Visa.

Download the H-3 Trainee Work Visa Application Guide  for more information.