TN Nafta Work Visa Application
Apply For Your TN Nafta Work Visa
TN Nafta Work Visa
TN NAFTA Work Visa General Information: TN NAFTA Work Visas are temporary work visas available only to citizens of Mexico and Canada. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), a citizen of a NAFTA country may work in a professional occupation in another NAFTA country, as long as the applicant meets certain requirements. The TN NAFTA Work Visa Application Guide is an informative and comprehensive guide to the TN NAFTA Visa and contains all one needs to know in order to successfully apply.
The spouse and unmarried minor children of the principal applicant are entitled to the derivative status (called TD Visa), but they are unable to accept employment in the United States.
Other Work Visas:
- H-1B Work Visa is available for college-educated professionals
- H-2B Work Visa is available for temporary workers on non-agricultural jobs
- The E-3 Work Visa is a new visa category available only to Australian citizens
TN NAFTA Work Visa Eligibility Requirements:
- Visas are only available to citizens of Mexico and Canada
- The profession is on the NAFTA list (professions are listed in the application package)
- The applicant meets the specific criteria for that profession
- The prospective position requires someone in that professional capacity
- The applicant is going to work for a U.S. employer
Download the TN Nafta Work Visa Application Guide for more information.