Skip to main content

U.S. Immigration Support is managed by a U.S. Law Firm. We are not affiliated with the United States government.


Category: Green Card

Green Card Travel3 min read

Form I-551 (Green Card)

Form I-551 is the official name of the Green Card or Alien Registration Card. A valid Form I-551 verifies that a person is lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence. Form I-551 is issued with conditions to foreign citizens who marry a U.S. citizen. A conditional Form I-551 is also referred to as […]

Post Author

© 2024 U.S. IMMIGRATION SUPPORT - All Rights Reserved