J1 Exchange Visitor Visa Application
Apply For Your J1 Visa
J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa Application Guide
J-1 Exchange Visitor Eligibility Requirements:
Individuals meet the criteria for a J1 Exchange Visitor Visa if they are coming to the United States as a student, scholar, trainee, teacher, professor, research assistant, medical graduate, or international visitor who are participating in a program of studies, training, research, or a cultural enrichment program that is specifically designed for such individuals by the United States Department of State, through its Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Activities covered by the J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa programs include:
- Au-pair and nanny
- Summer camp counselors and staff
- Post-graduate students
- Government visitors
- Medical students coming to the United States as residents or interns
- Foreign scholars sponsored by universities as temporary faculty
- Business and Industrial trainees
- Activities that are part of an exchange program approved by the U.S. Department of State
The J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa Application Guide
is an informative and comprehensive guide to the J-1 Visa and contains everything an individual needs to know in order to successfully apply for this visa.