Thousands of Applications Approved!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
U.S. Citizenship Application Guide
Definition of Citizenship: Citizenship is the status given to a legal member of the country. It involves rights, duties and privileges.
United States Citizenship: U.S. citizenship is usually acquired by birth when the child is born in the territory of the United States. This is provided under the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution.
Naturalization: The process by which a citizen of a foreign country becomes a United States citizen. Order the US Citizenship Application Guide for more information.
Eligibility Requirements: All naturalization applicants must demonstrate good moral character. Other naturalization requirements may be modified or waived for certain applicants, such as spouses of U.S. Citizens, or individuals currently serving in the United States military.
- A period of continuous residence and physical presence in the United States
- The ability to read, write and speak English
- Good moral character
- Knowledge of the principles of the U.S. Constitution
- Favorable disposition towards the United States
- Ability to pass the United States Citizenship Test