U.S. Citizenship Application Guide
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
The citizenship application process is easier when you have all of the necessary information. U.S. Immigration Support created the U.S. Citizenship Application Guide to help immigrants apply for United States citizenship. Our citizenship application guide provides eligibility requirements, detailed filing instructions, official application forms, and all the necessary information to help you successfuly apply for U.S. citizenship.
- Overview of the U.S. Citizenship Application Process
- Benefits of United States Citizenship
- Responsibilities of a United States Citizen
- Understanding the U.S. Naturalization Process
- Application Waivers, Exceptions and Special Cases
- The Oath of Allegiance
- Sample Citizenship Test, including Questions and Answers
- Eligibility Information
- List of Required Documents
- Information on Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- List of USCIS Offices Nationwide
- Directory of U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- Information on how to obtain the latest United States immigration forms
Definition of Citizenship: Citizenship is the status given to a legal member of the country. It involves rights, duties and privileges.
United States Citizenship: U.S. citizenship is usually acquired by birth when the child is born in the territory of the United States. This is provided under the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution.
Naturalization: The process by which a citizen of a foreign country becomes a United States citizen. Order the US Citizenship Application Guide for more information.
Eligibility Requirements: All naturalization applicants must demonstrate good moral character. Other naturalization requirements may be modified or waived for certain applicants, such as spouses of U.S. Citizens, or individuals currently serving in the United States military.
Additional Citizenship Requirements Include:
- A period of continuous residence and physical presence in the United States
- The ability to read, write and speak English
- Good moral character
- Knowledge of the principles of the U.S. Constitution
- Favorable disposition towards the United States
- Ability to pass the United States Citizenship Test
About the US Citizenship Application Guide: The United States Citizenship Information and Application Guide was developed to help foreign nationals apply for U.S. Citizenship. It contains application instructions, procedures and all the required application forms.