H1B Work Visa Application

US Visa For College Educated Professionals

H-1B Work Visa for College Educated Professionals

H-1B Work Visa General Information: The H-1B Visa enables professionals in “Specialty Occupations” to make a valuable contribution to the American economy. A maximum of 65,000 H-1B Visas are issued every year. The H-1B Visa is issued for up to three years but may be extended. This provides a maximum stay of six years. The H1-B Visa holder can apply for a Green Card if a company wants to sponsor his or her application.
What’s included
Additional information

General Information on Business Visas:

 The H-1B Non-Immigrant Work Visa may be issued to applicants seeking temporary work in a “Specialty Occupation” which requires the skills of a professional. “Specialty Occupations” include: accounting, computer analysts, programmers, database administrators, web designers, engineers, financial analysts, doctors, nurses, scientists, architects and lawyers. The petitions are submitted by employers based on their need for the non-US.-resident employee. H1-B Visa holders must posses a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. However, requisite experience can substitute for education, depending on the individual case.

Other Work Visas:


The H-1B Work Visa Application Guide

 is comprehensive, detailed, and easy to understand. It contains everything one needs in order to successfully apply for a H-1B Visa.

Download the H-1B Work Visa for College Educated Professionals Application Guide  for more information.