The information contained herein should be used for information purposes only.
What is InfoPass? InfoPass is an appointment system that allows the general public to schedule in-person meetings with U.S. immigration officers at USCIS offices nationwide. InfoPass
is known Info-Pass, Info Pass, or USCIS InfoPass.
How can InfoPass help you? InfoPass offers a convenient alternative to waiting in line for assistance. InfoPass is a major improvement from the earlier system, which often entailed individuals having to endure long waits outside USCIS offices early in the morning with the hopes of being able to receive a same day appointment. With InfoPass nobody is being turned away and every person which a scheduled InfoPass appointment has the opportunity to speak with a USCIS immigration officer.
How to Make an Appointment: It is not necessary to hire an immigration attorney to schedule and InfoPass appointment on your behalf. You can schedule your own InfoPass appointment free of charge.
At your InfoPass appointment you can ask questions about:
- General eligibility requirements, application forms and filing procedures
- Status of an application already submitted to the USCIS
- Green Card Applications
- Green Card Renewal and Replacement
- Adjustment of Status to U.S. permanent resident (Green Card)
- U.S. Citizenship Applications
- Any other immigration-related questions you have
- Please do not email us to schedule InfoPass appointments.
- This website (U.S. Immigration Support) does not schedule InfoPass appointments.
- This website (U.S. Immigration Support) is not a U.S. government agency or InfoPass.
- This webpage is information purposed only.