Visa AppointmentB-1 Business or B-2 Tourist) to come to the United States as a temporary visitor, it is recommended to first Download the B-1 Business Visa Application Guide or B-2 Tourist Visa Application Guide for detailed filing instructions and application procedures.
Please review the information below before making an appointment at the US Embassy or Consulate:
- Before you are able to schedule the visa interview appointment, you must complete Form DS-160.
- After you complete Form DS-160, you should print the DS-160 confirmation containing the Barcode, as the confirmation number and barcode will be required to schedule your visa appointment.
- In order to make the visa appointment, you must have your passport, your fee receipt showing proof of payment, the CEAC confirmation barcode number, previous visa information (if applicable), and any other documents relevant to your intended travel to the United States.
*** SCHEDULE VISA APPOINTMENT INTERVIEW with Form DS-160 ***
- How to complete Form DS-160
- How to make the visa appointment at the US Embassy or Consulate
- How to prepare yourself for the visa appointment
- What you should bring to the visa appointment
- What happens after the visa appointment